Redesigned, Revamped and Refreshed… Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Australia’s Window to the World of Watchmaking.
At HOURS AND MINUTES we’re all about injecting a fresh approach to watch-journalism. On launching in 2013, we transformed the look, feel and function of how print was perceived, and now apply the same commitment through quality content reaching an ever-growing database of watch lovers, collectors and enthusiasts.
Being a subsidiary of a 65-Year-Old Watch Media Group, we’ve got watches running through our veins. Conceptualised in a ‘larger-than-life’ format; the first of its kind and only dedicated Quarterly Watch Tabloid in the region, Hours & Minutes brings you all the latest developments in the world of horology; products that represent the best of industrial and artistic design; Unique establishments, events, product launches, projects that have recently made their debut. Alluring conversations, interviews, analysis, reports, special advertorials with industry experts and more!
Your Authoritative Guide
- Events, launches, faces, openings, collaborations (so you know exactly what’s going on in the watch world in Australia)
- Exclusives interviews with CEO’s, watch designers… Perspectives from the trade
- Special reports on the worlds leading watch fairs
- Scintillating stories directly or indirectly related to time
- Style Statement (Out and about with the celebrities. Exclusives with the who’s who)
- Affordable watches that get the nod from the snobs
- Watch comparisons
- In-depth reviews