Casio, for the first time ever unveils its G-SHOCK line of shock-resistant watches with interchangeable bands and bezels. The DWE-5600CC, the newest model of 5600 series, inherits the epic square shape of the first G-SHOCK and comes with three types of replaceable bands and two bezels. The 5600 Series has continued to evolve in terms of toughness since its original appearance in 1983.
While toughness and timekeeping had always been ingrained in G-SHOCK watches, the interchangeable bezels and bands make it a versatile watch. DWE-5600CC incorporates a newly developed slide lever for ease of detachment. The bezel, which is ordinarily fixed to the case with screws, employs a new design secured by using four small hooks made from carbon fiber. The watch is the first 5600 series model to incorporate the Carbon Core Guard structure with a carbon fiber-reinforced case for shock resistance.
The dial printing is a camouflage pattern in the image of the circuit board used in the 5600 Series. The camouflage pattern is printed on the matte semitransparent dark green on the band and the bezel, creating a powerful and innovative G-SHOCK design.
From green resin bezel and band imprinted with the circuit board design to additional accessories like the matte black resin bezel, a band imprinted with the numerals “3229” and a fabric strap with a luminescent and reflective finish in black and white, this is truly a one of a kind piece. Lifting off the bezel reveals the “SHOCK RESIST” logo which is also visible from the side of the case.
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Accompanied attached band
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight | Afterglow | Flash alert | Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch | Measuring capacity: 00’00″00~59’59″99 (for the first 60 minutes) | 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- EL:Blue Green